- A full day of wedding day photography coverage (up to 8 hours)
- A lighting assistant
- A DVDs containing all the photos (400+, color-corrected, in low and high resolutions)
- A smugmug.com gallery containing all the photos available for purchase to guests and friends
A la carte items (additional)
- Engagement shoot of 1/2 hour in an agreed-upon location
- Second shooter for 5 of the most critical hours
- Album with a 22 page spread 10×10″, leather bound (parent albums also available)
- Photographic thank you cards with a photo of your choice for all guests
- Retouched and printed 8×10″ images
- Additional shooting time if needed, in 1/2 hour intervals
- Proofs of all the images in 4×6″
For the exact pricing, please email me at email@example.com with the date, location, and how many guests you are planning to have.
I shoot mainly in artistic photojournalism. I connect to it because it’s true, beautiful, and really captures the emotion and essence of the event and the people. With it, one can re-live the wedding every time they look at the photographs.
Besides the family formals, and the bride and groom solo shots, (each of which take around 15 minutes) you have the rest of the time to enjoy your special day without much interruption, as the photos are taken candidly and without posing.
It is my job to make you feel comfortable around the camera and I will walk you through it before and during the shoot.
While I primarily shoot in New York and Tel Aviv, I am happy to travel anywhere in the world.
Visit Rita Rose Photography on Facebook or click “Like” to become a fan!